Hakka noodles – 1 pack
Spring onion – 3 pieces finely chopped
Carrot – 2 to 3 ( fine slices )
Bell pepper- 2 fine ( fine slices ) any color you want ( Red, Yellow, Green)
French Beans – 1/2 cup finely chopped
Garlic – 2 cloves, smashed
Green chilli – 2 to 3 sliced vertically
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1 tsp smashed
Salt – as per taste
Pepper – as per taste
Paneer cubes – 1/2 cup (optional)
Sauteing / stir-frying
Soya Sauce – 2 to 3 tsp
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Sauce – as per taste
- Heat water in a pan , add 1 tsp of oil.
- Add pack of hakka noodles.
- While the noodles are cooking chop all the veggies and keep aside.
- Remove, rinse and drain noodles in cold running water.
- Add 1 tsp oil and mix it with your hands , this way the noodles would not stick to each other.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger , garlic , green chillies saute it for a minute then add french beans, carrot, bell pepper, panner cubes and saute for another 5-6 minutes till its partially cooked.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Meanwhile add all the sauce (soya, vinegar and chilli) together in a separate cup, mix it well.
- Add the cup of mixed sauces in the pan.
- Mix it well, now add the noodles and saute and stir – fry it till all the veggies are properly mixed and the sauce is evenly spread on the noodles.
Serve it hot with manchurian / hot and sour soup