corriander – 1 pack
fresh/desicated coconut – 1 coconut (grated)
green chilly – 3 to 4 as per taste
mint / fudina – 2 stems
fresh grated ginger – 1 tsp
lime juice – 2 tsp
curry leaves – 2 stems
salt as per taste
urad dall – 1 tsp
mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
sesame seeds – 1/2 tsp
oil – 3 tsp
red dry chilly – 2
- Clean and wash corriander.
- Grind all the ingredients till it turns smooth.
- Remove it in one bowl
- Heat oil in a small pan
- Add urad daal and mustard seeds , heat it till the urad daal turns slight brownish
- Add sesame seeds wait till it crackles
- Add red chilly
- Add this to the bowl of chutney
It stays in fridge for 3-4 days and you can even freez it for a month.
Serve it with dosa, idli, menu vada any starter.