Maida – 2 cups
Salt – as per taste
Potato – 3 to 4 (boiled and crushed)
Red chilly powder – as per taste
Turmeric powder – as per taste
Parmesan cheese powder – 2 to 3 spoons
schezwan sauce – 2 tsp
Red chilli sauce – 1 tsp
Lemon – 1 tsp
Onion – finely chopped 2 to 3
Corriander – finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp paste
Garlic – 1 tsp paste
Tadka / Tempering
Mustard seeds (rai)
- Mix maida , salt and water and make dough for franki.
- Take another pan , add oil and mustard seeds till they crakle followed by ginger garlic paste.
- Add hing and add smashed potatos , aamchur powder , salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and cook for 10mins.
- After its cooked nicely , add corriander and mix well.
- Make parathas out of the frankie dough with proper amount of oil.
- Place a well cooked paratha on a plate add 2 to 3 spoon of potato mix.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over it , add red chilly sauce on the top.
- Spread schezwan sauce on the right and left.
- And finally spread finely onion marinated with red chilly powder , salt and lemon juice on it.
- Fold it nicely and wrap it in a aluminium foil / Tissue Paper
Serve it hot with chopped cucumber