Maida – 2 to 3 tsp
Milk – 1/4 ltr
Butter – 2 tsp
Salt – as per taste
Pepper – as per taste
Oregano – 3 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 3 tsp
Parmesan cheese – 4 to 5 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves crushed (optional)
Mushroom – 2 to 3 sliced (optional)
Brocoli – 1/2 cup (optional)
Parsley – 10 to 15 leaves for garnishing
- Add the speghetti in water and boil it as per instructions on the cover. Dont cook it for too long.
- Head butter in a pan, add maida to it and mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk in it and mix it well, so that there are no lumps in it cook till it starts becoming thick.
- Add pepper , salt , oregano, chilli flakes as per taste.
- Add the boiled speghetti in the white sauce.
- Stir it well so that white sauce is spread evenly.
- Saute all the veggies along with garlic in a separate pan in olive oil and salt and add in the white sauce
- Add grated parmesan and mix well.
- Garnish it with Parsley.
Serve it hot with garlic bread