Milk – 1/2 ltd
Milk Maid – 1/2 cup
Elaichi / Cardamom- 1/2 tsp powder
Custard Apple – de-seeded 1 cup
Sugar – as per taste
- Bring milk to boil in a pan
- De-seed custard apple in a bowl and add sugar and refrigerate it for 1/2 hr.
- Add milk maid and heat it on low flame till the milk starts becoming thick.
- Add Elaichi (cardamom)powder and Sugar once the milk has become thick, boil for another 2 mins.
- Switch off the gas and add de – seeded custard apple pulp.
- Let it cool down, refrigerate it for 1/2 hr
Serve it cold as a desert