Guys I’m enjoying writting this blog since day one and the kind of response I’m getting from friends and friends of friends , family my husband is really motivating me to keep on writting more, so heres a new one from my kitchen , thanks everyone for all the love.
Green Bhavnagri Mirchi – 6 to 7 pieces
Gram flour (besan) – 1/4th cup roasted
Coriander powder (dhaniya) – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Sugar – 2 tsp
Fennel seeds (saunf) – 1 tsp (Key ingredient)
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Oil – 4 tsp
- For the stuffing mix take the roasted gram flour in a bowl, add coriander powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt , sugar , fennel seeds , lime juice and oil together and mix well.
- Wash ad dry the green chilly and slit it and remove the seeds from it.
- Start stuffing the chillys with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan, add hing (asafoitida) and shallow fry the chillies in medium to slow flame.
- Cook till they are evenly cooked from all sides.
Serve it hot with fulkas