- Make dough from (2 cups wheat flour/atta,1 to 2 tsp ghee or oil,salt ,water as required)
- Now divide the dough in to median sized dough balls, make a chapati / roti from it
- Apply ghee/butter on the roti sprinkle some flour on the top, i had to used more ghee because of my dieting 😛
- From the edges start to fold & pleat the paratha till the end
- Again make a roll and make roti out of it.
- Cook it like a normal paratha with oil on both the sides.
- Take out on a plate and press it gently from all the sides, more the amount of ghee more fluffy and crispy it will become.
Serve it hot with any gravy