Making your own pasta sauce is always fun and a better choice because the veggies you use are fresh and there are no added preservatives, best of all you can control your ingredients according to your taste, so try this super easy and yummy spaghetti for dinner someday.
spaghetti – 250 grams
butter – 2 tsp
garlic – 5 to 6 pieces
onion – 2
tomatoes – 2
basil – 3 to 4 leaves
oregano – 2 table spoon
parsley – 1/2 tsp
red pepper flakes – 2 tablespoon
black pepper powder – 1 tsp
vinegar – 1 tsp
cream – 1/4 cup
Powdered Parmesan – 1/4 cup
- Boil water in a large bowl with a pinch of salt and oil, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a another pan on medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 4-5 mins till the fragrance starts coming.
- Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes; salt and pepper, to taste and make a pure of it in a mixer.
- Remove the paste in a pan, bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened, about 15-20 minutes. add in vinegar and boiled spaghetti.
- Stir in heavy cream until well combined and heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Garnished with Parmesan and parsley.