From a long time I wanted to try it out at home and i finally did,here is my recipe for the same. Hope you all like it.
Milk – 250 grams
Condensed Milk – 100 grams
Sugar – 300 grams
Saffron (kesar) -1 gram
Refined flour (maida) – 30 grams
Ghee – 3 tsp
- Boil milk and condensed milk in a heavy-bottomed pan till it is reduced and reaches a coating consistency.
- Take sugar and saffron in another pan add 1/2 cup of water and boil it till you can see single strands forming.
- Cool the reduced milk and add flour.
- Mix well and make a batter of pouring consistency. Cool it for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat ghee in a wide pan. Pour one spoon of batter form a pancake. Pour hot ghee around it and turn over.
- When both sides are properly done, immerse in the sugar syrup.
- Garnish with grated almonds and pistachio.
Serve warm with Rabdi.