So while my husband is watching English premier league on TV I planned to experiment with my dosa in my kitchen ;). So initially I had planned to make a salad out of all the chopped veggies but then i thought its weekend lets try something different than the regular dosa. I have seen vendors out side mithibai college in mumbai they make some amazing chinese dosa right in front of you and they even customise it as per your taste if they are in good mood 😛 .
Spring onions chopped, carrots chopped, french beans chopped,onions chopped- 1 cup
green chillies slitted vertically – 4
Dosa batter – 2 cups
Boiled noodles – 1 cup
Oil -2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
Garlic chopped 5-6 cloves.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add all the veggies and cover it with a lid and let it cook for 2 mins.
- Add salt and pepper powder mix well and stir well for sometime.
- Add the boiled noodles.
- Mix soya , chilly and vinegar in a plate and add it to the pan.
- Mix well cook for 5 mins.
- Take dosa platter and put 1 tsp of oil and make dosa in circular motion.
- allow it to cook halfy and add the chinese mixture we prepared.
- fold it from both the side when it starts to get crispy from below.
Serve it hot with sambhar