My husband never used to prefer pasta before, but this time he himself asked me to make pasta for dinner…so this pasta is special for me 😀 I love experimenting with pasta and this time I had a lot of fresh sweet corn at home , so I thought why not try it with pasta. This rich and creamy yellow sauce is loaded with flavor. But you’ll be surprised that there is only 2 tsp of cheese in it. 😉
Maida / Refined wheat flour – 2 to 3 tsp
Milk – 1/4 ltr
Butter – 2 tsp
Salt – as per taste
Pepper – as per taste
Oregano – 3 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 3 tsp
Parmesan cheese – 2 tsp
Fresh Sweet corn – 1/2 cup
Garlic cloves – 4 to 5
Jalepeno , Black olives , Green olives – 1 cup
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp of olive oil and stir fry sweetcorn and garlic cloves for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn of the gas and after it cools down add pepper , salt , oregano, chilli flakes as per taste and grind it in a mixer.
- Add the pasta in water and boil it as per instructions on the cover. Dont cook it for too long.
- Head butter in a pan, add maida to it and mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and the yellow paste in it and mix it well, so that there are no lumps in it cook till it starts becoming thick.
- Add the boiled pasta in the yellow sauce.
- Stir it well so that white sauce is spread evenly.
- Add all the veggies add grated parmesan and mix well.
- Garnish it with grated cheese.
Serve it with garlic bread