I love mac puffs from Mac Donalds, so i thought of making it myself at home, i thought of making it healthy by stuffing it with soyachunks instead of cheese and using whole wheat flour instead of the refined flour for the pockets..I hope you like it.
Oil – 2 tsp
Onion – 1 large
Finely chopped Garlic – 8 cloves
Finely chopped Carrots – 3 medium
French Beans – 20 to 25
Sweet corn – 1/3 cup
Capsicum – 1 large
Paneer / soya chunks crushed- 100 grams
tomatoes – 2
onion – 1
garlic cloves 4
Oregano – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
salt as per taste
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, add all the veggies mentioned in the stuffing except paneer.
- Add salt , turmeric powder chilli powder and garam masala as per taste.
- Mix well and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and keep aside.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned in pizza sauce to a food processor and make a puree out of it.
- heat this puree for 10 minutes and keep aside.
- Make dough by mixing 1 cup all purpose whole wheat flour, pinch of salt, 1 tsp baking soda and water.
- Fold and stuff in the mixture as shown in the image below.
- Grease it with olive oil and sprinkle oregano and chilly flakes , bake it for 10 minutes.
Serve it hot with ketchup