Try out this yummy crisy starter I’m sure you will love it.
Carrot and Cabbage grated – 2 cups
Capsicum finely chupped – 2 tsp
Green chilly chopped – 1
Pepper as per taste
Salt as per taste
Maida / all purpose Flour – 2 tblspn
Corn flour – 1 tblspn
Schezwan,chilly,soya and vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above and let it sit for 15 minutes it will itself release some water.
- Now make small bolls from the mixture and deep fry till it gets golden brown in color.
- For the gravy mix shezwan sauce, chilly sauce, soya sauce and vinegar in a small bowl.
- In a pan add 1 tablespoon of oil, add chopped onions and capsicum.
- Add salt, pepper and mix well.
- Now add the manchurian balls and the sauce mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoon of Ajinomoto and 1/2 cup water.
- Let it come to boil
- Garnish with fresh spring onions
Serve it hot with sezwan sauce