Tomatoes – 5
Garlic – 4 cloves
Chilly Flakes – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Olives – 5 to 7
Oregano – 1 tblspn
Pepper as per taste
oil – 1 tsp
cream – 2 tsp
Boiled farfalle pasta as per instructions
- Boil pasta and keep aside as per instructions on the packet
- Grind tomatoes,garlic and chilly flakes .
- Take a pan heat olive oil and add black olives for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato suace we prepared and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add salt, oregano and boiled pasta and mix well.
- Add 2 tsp of cream and mix well, cook for 2 tsp.
Serve it hot with garlic bread