Pumpkin is packed with Vitamin A & C, low carb high fibre after work out meal with immunity boosting capacity. It helps in glowing skin low cancer risk rich in amino acid , aids weight loss and keeps good eye sight.
So try out this healthy recipe for sure.
Pumpkin chopped – 2 cups
Fresh coriander leaves – 1 cup
red chilly powder – 2 tsp
coriander powder – 2 tsp
turmeric powder – 1 tsp
aamchur powder – 1 tsp
salt as per taste
Jeera / Cumin – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – tsp
Sesame seeds – 2 tsp
Dry red chilly – 2
curry leaves – 4 to 5
- Heat oil in a pan.
- add all the tempering items and cook for 10 seconds
- add chopped and washed pumpkin.
- add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder salt and mix well.
- add aamchur powder and cook for 15 to 20 mins till it turns soft.
- add fresh coriander leaves and mix well.
- garnish with black sesame seeds.
Serve hot with flukes or puri