- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour – 2 and half cup
- Dahi / yogurt – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mix baking soda and yogurt well and add it to all purpose flour ,add salt oil and water and start kneading the dough.
- Let it stand for 3-4 hours.
- Make small balls and make round rotis.
- Apply water on one side of the roti and put that side on the tava, it will stick and bubbles will start forming.
- Turn the tava on the flame and cook it on top side.
- Remove it and apply mixture of butter, coriander leaves and small garlic bits on it.
Serve it hot with any hot curry