When its pasta kinda day…
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- All purpose flour – 2 tablespoon
- Pepper powder as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Milk – 2 cups
- Mix Italian herbs as per taste
- Cherry tomatoes – handful
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic minced – 6 cloves
- Red chilly flakes as per taste
- Pasta – 2 cups
- Boil the pasta till aldente.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon of olive oil and toss cherry for 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and cook till fragrance comes.
- Take a pan add butter and 2 tablespoon all purpose flour cool for one minute and add 3 cups of milk.
- See to it that no lumps are formed.
- Add salt, pepper and Italian herbs as per taste.
- Add pasta and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- When the sauce is thick turn off the gas.
Serve with tossed cherry tomatoes on the top.