Do you crave for a piece of chocolate after your lunch or dinner? try out this simple 3 ingredients chocolate and store it so that you can have it anytime you want. The chocolate compunds you get in market are very cheap approx 130 – 200 Rs max for 1/2 kg.
- Dark chocolate compund
- White chocolate compund / Milk chocolate compund
- Walnut or any dry fruits you like
- Take 2 parts of Dark chocolate and 1 part of white compund and chop it in to medium size pieces.
- Microwave it for maximum 2 minutes on high.
- Mix it nicely so that it forms liquid and no lumps are formed.
- Crush the walnut in to small pieces.
- Add it in to the compund syrup and fill the moulds with it.
- Dont fill too much fill a little less and tap the mould to cover it 100%.
- Freeze it for 15minutes and remove it from the moulds.
- Let it cool down in room temparature for 1 hour and wrap it with your favourite color foil.
Have it whenever you want