Do we really need a reason to have sabudana khichdi…its my personal favourite and I can have it even when its not ekadashi… 😉
- Sabudana – 1 cup
- Groundnut powder – 1 cup
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6
- Green chilly chopped – 3 to 4
- Salt as per taste
- Cumin Seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Lime Juice – 2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Grind the groundnts and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, urry leaves and green chillies chopped.
- Add sabudana and groundnut powder amd mix well.
- Add salt and sugar as per taste and cook for 10 minutes, add lime juice and mix well and turn off the gas.
Serve it hot with buttermilk