- Milk – 1 ltrs
- vinegar/lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 3 tablespoon
- Nolen gur / date palm jaggery – 1/2 cup grated
- Ghee – 2 tablespoon
- Bring the milk to boil, add vinegar or lime juice and turm of the gas.
- Cover and keep it for 10-15 minutes.The milk should have been curdled by now, if not boil it for some time.
- In a clean cloth remove the chenna and remove all the excess water slowly.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes so that all the water is removed
- Knead the paneer till the texture becomes smooth , now add sugar, ghee and nolen gur and mix well.
- Start the burner and mix well, initially the mixture would have moisture as you cook further slowly the moisture will be lost and become thick.
- Turn of the gas just before the moisture is 100% lost see to it that the consistency is such that you can make folds out of it.
- Let is cool down a bit and start giving a shape of you desire.
Serve it with dinner