Try out this quick and super yummy yet low fat homemade summer delight pasta with zucchini and lemon zest.
- Yellow zucchini grated – 1 cup
- Lemon zest – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Spaghetti pasta – 2 cups
- salt as per taste
- mix Italian herbs – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Boil the spaghetti pasta till al dente
- In a pan take olive oil and add garlic paste and grated zucchini cook it till it becomes tender.
- add pasta and mix well, now top it with lemon zest and mix well.
- add Italian herbs and salt as per taste.
- add cheese and mix well.
- Turn of the gas and mix well.
Serve it hot with honey chilly potatoes.