Try out this healthy and 2 step recipe for your mid day cravings or for lunch box. You can have it anytime of the day.
- Eggplant sliced – one
- turmeric powder -1 tsp
- red chilly powder – 3 tsp
- coriander & aamchur powder – 2 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- salt as per taste
- oil – 3 table spoon
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl.
- Make sure the slices are well coated with the masala.
- Microwave it on high for 4 minutes.
- Now in a pan add oil and spead well, now place the cooked fritters on the pan and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve hot with fulka roti.