I loooove pasta and I can have it anytime or all the time lunch, breakfast and dinner. I thought of trying out this grilled bell pepper pasta sauce this time and to give it a creamy touch I have used hung curd instead of the traditional high fat white sauce and to make it crunchy I have added pumpkin seeds to it.
So try out this lovely exotic combination of bell pepper – pumpkin seeds – hung curd tonight for dinner.
- Bell pepper – 1 large chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 to 3 small
- Garlic cloves – 6 to 7
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoon
- mixed italian herbs – 3 tablespoon
- red chilly flakes – 2 tablespoon
- pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Spaghetti pasta – 1 bowl al dente
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Pumpkin seeds – 1/2 cup
- Chop the tomatoes and bell pepper add garlic cloves and olive oil and grill it for 20 minutes or till it turns little brown.
- Grind bell pepper, tomatoes and garlic clove with the above mentioned spices and pumpkin seeds.
- In a pan add oil and the puree we just created simmer for 5 minutes and add curd.
- Now turn off the gas and mix pasta.
- Garnish it with basil.
Serve it with hot !!