- Onion thin slices – 1 cup
- Besan – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Red Chilly powder – 1 tablespoon
- Green chilly chopped – 2 to 3 (optional)
- Oil to fry
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Take the chopped onions in a bowl
- Add the besan , turmeric , red chilly powder, green chillies, salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Slowly add water to make it just to mix it well.
- Heat the oil to make it crispy make sure the oil is hot .
- Fry till it turns brownish golden.
- Remove it on a tissue to soak the excess oil.
Serve it hot on a rainy day with ketchup.