A twist to the usual pizza with the goodness of spinach dip spread and thin crust pizza base.
- Fresh Spinach chopped – 4 cups
- Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves
- Salt as per taste
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 & 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
- Onions chopped – 1
- Olive oil – 1 tblspn
- Cheese – 1 cup grated
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- For making the dough mix all purpose flour, salt,baking soda,olive oil and sugar with water and keep aside for 30mins.
- For white sauce add butter in a pan once it starts melting add milk , pepper and salt and cook till it gets thick.
- Mean while in another pan add olive oil, when it gets hot enough add garlic and spinach and cook for 2 minutes till it gets tender.
- Now mix the white sauce and the spinach mixture well.
- Make a round flat base out of the dough and spread tomato sauce evenly on it.
- Spread the spinach mixture on top evenly and add toppings of your choice like onions, mushrooms, sweet corn etc.
- Add the grated cheese on top and bake it in a preheated oven of 450 degrees for 10 minutes or until the crust has become crunchy.
Slice it in to 4 pieces and mixed herbs and chilly flakes.