With the sweetness of carrot and the taste of fresh coriander and coconut with the richness of cheese this paratha is a must try especially in winter when market is full of fresh carrots.
- Grated carrot – 1 1/2 cup
- Fresh coconut – 1/2 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Cheese grated – 1/2 cup
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6 leaves
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- green chilly paste – 2 tbsp
- For the stuffing heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds , curry leaves.
- Add grated carrot , coconut, green chilly paste and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper powder as per taste.
- Mix well and turn off the gas.
- Add fresh chopped coriander , grated cheese and mix well.
- Make round rotis add the stuffing and roll to make stuff paratha.
Serve it hot with mango pickle.