The combination of spinach and sweet corn with Italian herbs and white sauce is super delicious and quite healthy. A must try Lunch box recipe for everyone.
- Salt as per taste
- pepper powder 2 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 2 tsp
- All purpose flour – 2 tsp
- Milk half cup
- Spinach chopped 3 cups
- Sweet corn boiled – 1 cup
- butter – 3 tsp
- Bread – pack
- cheese cute – 1 – optional
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add sweet corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and cook till it becomes tender.
- In a glass mix all purpose flour and milk together such that there are no lumps.
- Add it to the pan and mix well.
- Add pepper , mixed herbs and salt as per taste.
- Grate a small cheese cube if you like cheese.
- Cook till it becomes thick.
- Remove it in a bowl and let it cool down.
- Apply the mixture on a bread and grill it.
Serve it with your favorite sauce.