Some love it and some hate it but you cant ignore the health benefits of beetroot. Try out this healthy and delicious beetroot , carrot and potato patty and fall in love with this vibrant colored root.
- Grated beetroot – 2 cup
- Grated carrots – 1 cup
- Boiled mashed potatoes – 2 cups
- salt as per taste
- green chilly paste – 2 tsp
- dry mango powder – 2tsp
- corn flour – 3 tbsp
- fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 cup
- Bread crums – 1/2 cup
- dry coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Mix beetroot , carrot, mashed potatoes, fresh coriander leaves and chilly paste together in a bowl.
- add salt , dry mango powder / aamchur , dry coriander powder and corn flour and mix well.
- Add bread crums and mix well and make round patties.
- Sprinkle sooji over the patti and cook it on a non stick pan for 10 minutes or till it becomes crispy on both sides.
Serve it hot with your favorite sauce or use it as a burger patty.