Restaurant style cauliflower 65 is a very popular appetizer across India and most restaurants serve this Indo-Chinese dish. The good thing is you don’t require much ingredients and its easy to make and a healthy starter.
- Cauliflower – 1
- Cornflour – 4 tablespoon
- All purpose flour – 4 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilly power – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Red food color – 1/2 tsp
- 2 tablespoon
- schezwan sauce – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar – 1 tblspn
- Soya sauce – 2 tsblspn
- Oil to deep fry.
- Curry leaves.
- Separate out cauliflower floret.
- Soak it in hot water for 3 hours.
- Drain the cauliflower and add Cornflour , All purpose flour , salt, chilly power, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Mix well, add water evenly so that the dry flour sticks to the florets.
- Add food color if you want.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the florets, deep fry it till it turns golden.
- Remove it and let it cool.
- In a pan add 2 tablespoon of oil add curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Add the fried florets in to the pan with schezwan sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- saute till all the sauce is soaked well in the florets.