Healthy , simple and quick recipe of tilgul ladoo , I dont cook jaggery for long time since I like my ladoos to be soft and chewy but incase you like it crunchy you can cook jaggery for more time and then follow the remaining procedure. Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium and also boost resistance against infections. Jaggery also helps increase the total count of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Roasted til – 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 2 tablespoon
- Roasted and powdered peanuts – 1 cup
- Jaggery grated – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1 tsp (Optional)
- Roast til til it turns slight golden and remove it in a bowl to cool down.
- Meanwhile roast peanuts and powder it.
- Add ghee in a pan add grated jaggery and bring it to boil and add cardamom.
- Mix til, coconut and peanut powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the dry mixture in to the jaggery syrup and turn of the gas.
- Apply ghee in your hands and form round balls while the mixture is still hot.