Its been a year since we got Bob (my adorable pet dog) home and so I decided to bake these absolutely delicious cup cakes to take it to my office for my friends.
You can follow Bob on facebook and instagram at Bob
Instagram handle : @dogbeingbob
- All purpose flour – 1 1/4th cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Coco powder – 2 tblspn
- Oil – 1/3rd cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Red Food color – 1 tsp
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients Flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, coco powder and mix well.
- In another bowl take milk at room temperature and add vinegar and wait till it curdles.
- Add food color, vinegar and Oil and mix well.
- Add this to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes in a preheated oven on convection mode.
- Let it cool down for 2 hours at least before serving.
Please note the color of the cupcakes depends on the food color quantity and also its quality. I got a non standard red food color so I didn’t get good red color. I suggest you to buy it from a good place.