Enjoy a real vegetarian Thai meal at home tonight!
You might be surprised to see that I’m using a maharashtrian thecha in my thai curry, but trust me it matches the taste of most amazing veg thai curry we had at Kimchi, Pune an amazing restaurant serving thai food.
- Chopped mushroom – 1/2 cup
- Chopped broccoli florets- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 cups red , yellow & green bell pepper, sliced into thin 2-inch long strips
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- 3 cups water.
- All purpose flour – 2 tablespoon.
- Red Pravin thecha – 3 tablespoon
- Coconut milk powder – 1 cup
- Saute all the veggies in coconut oil for 2 minutes , cover it and let it cook for another 5-7 minutes till its cooked properly.
- Once the broccoli is cooked properly you can see its color changed to dark green. Turn off the gas and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix coconut milk powder , all purpose flour, salt , pepper powder,water and thecha.
- Cook this mixture on a low flame and continuously stir till it becomes slightly thick.
- Turn off the gas and add all the sauteed veggies.
Serve it hot with noodles of your choice.