I love everything everything related to coconuts especially when it comes to sweets and not to forget coconut curries are the best. Since it’s holi I thought of giving a colorful look to my coconut ladoos.
- Milkmaid – 1/2 cup
- Dessicated coconut – 4 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 2 tablespoons
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Add ghee to a pan and immediately add dessicated coconut.
- Mix well and keep stirring till you get aromo of coconut.
- Add milkmaid, sugar and milk and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and keep stirring till it becomes thick enough to form balls.
- Remove it in a brown and let it cool down.
- In a separate bowl add dessicated coconut, red food color and 3 drops of milk and mix well.
- Once the batter is 50% cooled down form balls with your palm and roll it over our colored dedicated coconut.