Looking for a healthy option for your samosa filling? Try out this soya keema samosa I’m sure you will love it.
- Soya chunks – 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes – 1
- Onions – 1 chopped
- Green chilly – 3 chopped
- Capsicum – 1 chopped
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilly powder – 2tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Corriand powder – 3 tsp
- Aamchur powder – 3 tsp
- Garam masala – 1tsp
- Pepper powder – 2tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Salt, sugar , black sesame seeds ,oil and water for the dough.
- Boil the soya chunks for 10 mins and let it cool down for 3 hours
- Stain the water out of the chunks and grind it in a mixture after it is completely cool down.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and mustard seeds and cumin.
- After it crackles add green chilly paste, chopped capsicum and onions and saute till it turns soft.
- Add salt, turmeric,red chilly powder , garam masala, aamchur, coriander powder , pepper powder and mix well.
- Add soya mixture and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add a bit of sugar and salt as per taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes and the filling is ready.
- Make dough for the samosa with all purpose flour , salt , sugar ,oil , water and black sesame seeds.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- Make round Roti’s cut in between and fold the 2 parts in hands to form a funnel and add the filling.
- Deep fry the samosas.
Serve samosa with your favourite sauce.