It was my dog’s (Bob) and his bestfriend ( Shadow) 2nd birthday on 1st of Jan and me and my husband decided to plan a birthday paw-ty this time for both of them. Bob and Shadow play every evening together for 1 hour and she always keep an eye on Bob from her balcony above us. They has many friends in the society and all of them loves them a lot. His youngest friend is 1 year old and oldest friend is 70years old. We invited all of them to his birthday party. Since we didn’t have much time I baked cake for Bob & Shadow and got cake & wafers for the kids from outside. I also prepared samosas for kids and did a bit of decoration in the basketball ground in our society (where we celebrated their birthday).
We had an over whelming response from the kids. Kids got treats for our pets for birthday gift.
- Please adopt and don’t shop for pets. Dogs will be dogs even if you get it from street. They will have the same feelings as any other dog. Before buying a dog / cat read about breeders and breeding process.
- Don’t put baking soda a lot in any dog food / use gluten free flour for baking dog food.
- My pet Dog ( Bob) is very active on social media. You can know his part of the story on Instagram @dogbeingbob https://www.instagram.com/dogbeingbob/ and on FB you can search for Bob Ghorpade https://www.facebook.com/dogbeingbob
- Egg / egg replacer – 1
- Peanut butter – 1/4th cup
- Coconut oil – 1/4th cup
- Honey – 1/3rd cup
- Grated carrot – 1 cup
- Coconut milk flour – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Combine the egg / egg replacer, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, in a large bowl and blend well. Add in the carrots and mix thoroughly. Now add flour and baking soda. Remove the batter in the cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Garnish with homemade white butter or un salted butter you get in super market.
- Sprinkle some treats on the top and give it to your pet.