My all time favourite breakfast recipe. Do comment on what is your favourite breakfast recipe.
- Finely chopped onions – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves (optional) to garnish.
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 4
- Soji – 1 cup
- water 2 cups
- heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and curry leaves once the oil is hot enough.
- add onions and cook till it turns slightly golden brown.
- add salt to taste and sugar.
- now add soji and mix well, continuously stir till it gets slightly golden.
- now add water and mix well, cook till it becomes slurpy in texture.
- turn off the gas and cover it for 10 minutes.
- garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.