How about a healthy munching option for your afternoon cravings? Try this recipe its quick and healthy option instead of your regular potato chips for a change.
- Okra / Bhendi – 1 cup washed, dried and cut vertically in to 4 pieces.
- Salt as per taste
- red chilly powder – 1 & 1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- corn flour / rice flour – 2 tablespoon
- besan – 2 tablespoon
- aamchur powder – 1 tablespoon
- mix chopped okra and all the dry ingredients in a bowl, add 2 tablespoon water and let the masala stick to the bhendi.
- heat oil in a pan for deep fry.
- once the oil is hot enough fry okra in batches, keep on turning the okra pieces till it turns slightly golden brown and crispy.
- remove it in a tissue paper so that it soaks all the extra oil.
Enjoy kurkure bhindi while watching a movie at home with cold curd as a dip.