Me and my husband both are a big fan of Chinese food. So today morning I thought of making something Indian but with a flavor of Chinese in it and I got this idea.
It turned out very tasty. Try and let me know how it goes for you.
- 1 big capsicum finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 5-6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3-4 green chilies chopped
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Salt as per taste
- pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Schezwan Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Mix 2-3 cups flour , salt and start adding water slowly and knead in to a soft dough.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and knead again and keep aside.
- Take oil in a pan. Add garlic , capsicum, onions when the oil is hot enough.
- Add salt and mix well, saute till it gets soft.
- Add mashed potatoes and pepper powder and mix well.
- Now add Schezwan sauce to the mixture and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down, once the mixture is has cool down add grated cheese and mix well.
- Now you can start making parathas.
- I have learned it from my mother that instead of taking all the edges and pleating in to center what we do is make a rectangle shaped roti place stuffing in the lower side of the rectangle and pull the other half on top of it.
- Press it from all 3 side and cut the extra dough.
- Now sprinkle some flour on the top and bottom and roll a round Paratha.
I like to have my paratha with curd. what about you ?