- Pitted Dates – 1kg
- Ghee / unsalted clarified butter – 2 tablespoon
- Elaichi powder – 2 tablespoon
- Small broken dry fruits of your choice – 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut – 1 cup
- Khas khas / poppy seeds – 1/2 cup (optional)
- In a pan heat ghee and add pitted chopped dates.
- Saute till the dates get soft.
- Turn off the gas and add Elaichi powder, dry fruits & desicatted coconut.
- Mix well.
- Spread a little ghee on your hands and small small balls.
- In a plate spread poppy seeds and roll over the balls.
- Store it in a dry place.