Every-time my mom visits me at home or when I go home I learn some new recipe and this time when my mom came here she made this super delicious Amla ka murabba I hope you like it.
- Amla grated – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1/2 or till your sugar dips completely in water.
- Elaichi – 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Almonds, Cashwenuts & Walnut dry roasted – 2 tablespoon
- Kesar – 1 teaspoon soaked in water for 5 to 10 mins
- In a pan add sugar and water and mix well.
- Keep steering till the sugar is melted completely.
- Now add Kesar and grated amla cook till the amla turns transparent and is cooked well.
- Now add elaichi powder and mix well.
- Cook till you get one thread consistency.
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down.
- Now add roasted dry fruits and mix well.