I love Italian food especially Pasta I can have it anytime of the day. You can add this pesto sauce to your regular pasta for a nice change. While it may sound fancy to make pesto at home but its quite easy and smells and taste veryy fresh when made in our home grinder.
- One Bunch of Fresh Basil leaves.
- 1/2 cup pine nuts / walnuts/ almonds
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper 3 teaspoon
- Olive oil around 1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves – 5 to 6
- Parmesan / Pizza cheese – 1/2 cup
- In your food processor add nuts, basil , salt and pepper
- In another pan heat olive oil and add garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Now add the garlic olive oil to the food processor and mix well.
- Now add cheese & mix well. If you like the strong taste of olive oil & basil you can skip adding cheese.
- The oil should be such so that a little oil is separated after sometime.If you are using almonds slightly roast it.
- Remove your pesto sauce in a clean and dry container.
- You can add 2 tablespoon of pesto sauce to your plain spaghetti pasta and make it a lovely meal.