Craving for street style Chinese noodles?
Here goes the recipe for it.
- In a deep kadai add water, salt and a teaspoon of oil and bring it to boil.
- Now add noodles and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Now immediately drain the noodles and wash it with cold water to stop it from cooking any further.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil on the noodles and mix well.
- Now in a separate kadai add 1 tablespoon of oil, add capsicum, cabbage,finely chopped garlic,onions, carrots and cook well.
- Add salt and pepper powder as required.
- Now add 1/2 cup water , 1 teaspoon oil and 1 packet of Ching’s Secret Schezwan noodle masala and mix well.
- Now quickly add the noodles and toss it nicely.
- Turn off the gas and garnish with spring onions.
- The key here is not not over cook the noodles or else it will become sticky
Serve it hot with Manchurian or Paneer chilly