I love nuts especially walnuts and almonds. So made this delicious roasted almond brownie for my husbands birthday. I hope you like it and try it yourself too.
- All purpose flour – 1 and half cup
- coco powder – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 and half cup
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
- White vinegar – 3 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- sliced almonds – 1/2 cup
- White compound – 200 grams (Optional)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Start adding milk and mix well with the blender
- Slowly start adding oil followed by White vinegar.
- Now add half of almond in the batter
- Grease cake tray and add the batter.
- Garnish with rest of the sliced almonds.
- Bake for 30 mins on 180 degrees temperature.
- Once the cake is done let it cool down.
- Poke it with toothpick and pour the melted white chocolate compound over it. (Optional)
Serve it hot