I love anything and everything made of coconut milk. Red Thai curry is one of my favorite coconut milk curries what about you?
- Red Thai curry paste – 2 tablespoon
- Peanut putter – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Veggies – Spring onions, mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, french beans, capsicum, curry leaves
- Pepper – 2 teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon oil
- Now add curry leaves and all the veggies, salt and pepper powder.
- Saute it for 5 seconds and add Thai curry paste, honey, peanut butter, soy sauce and coconut milk.
- Bring it to boil , now add tofu and basil leaves and turn off the gas.
- Adjust the spiciness by adding more Thai curry paste.
Enjoy it with Jasmine rice or any plain rice.