- Maida – 1 cup
- Hot water – 1/4th cup
- Salt a pinch
- Finely chopped cabbage , carrots , onions
- Knead dough by adding hot water in maida / all purpose flour and salt as per taste.
- Now cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a pan take 1 teaspoon oil add all the finely chopped veggies and salt as per taste, cook for a minute and turn off the gas.
- Now make small balls out of the dough and start making your dumplings. The dumpling paper should be as thin as possible.
- Place your dumplings on a plate dusted with all purpose flour so that they dont stick to the plate and to eachother.
- Now you can steam it for 15minutes or if you want crispy bottoms follow the next steps.
- Grease your non stick pan with 2 tablespoon of oil and place your dumplings.
- Now in a small bowl take 2 teaspoon of all purpose flour and 1/4th cup water and mix it well.
- After about a minute add this mixture on the pan ( make sure your dumplings are not sticking to each other) and cover it.
- cook for minimum 10 minutes.
- You will see a thin crispy later formed under your dumplings and a shine on your dumplings.
- Mix 2 teaspoon soya sauce, 4 tablespoon water, chilli flakes, a pinch of salt together in a small bowl.
- Now heat 2 tablespoon of oil and add 2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
Dip and enjoy your dumpling with this amazing sauce.